PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO Is Worth the Trip
Attendees come from more than 130 countries around the world to explore packaging solutions at PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO. Learn more below in your language.
Located in the North Building, N426
- Enjoy coffee, refreshments and comfortable seating
- Charging stations for your electronic devices
- Interpreters fluent in several languages
- Assistance identifying and locating suppliers
International attendees are advised to register as early as possible.
- To receive your badge by mail, you must register by October 9.
- Allow sufficient time to apply for a travel visa (up to three months).
- Book your hotel as soon as you register, as hotel rooms often sell out.
- Contact exhibitors to make appointments to speak with them one on one.
The price of registration is US$30 through October 9; US$100 after October 9.
- Access to both PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO for all three days of the show
- Free educational sessions at Innovation Stages, The Forum and Reusable Packaging Learning Center
- Industry Receptions for Baking & Snack, Beverage and Confectionery
Due to changing policies for visiting the United States, we strongly recommend that you consult the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website at cbp.gov/travel and the State Department website at travel.state.gov for the most up-to-date information on:
- Check the visa appointment wait time for your U.S. Embassy/Consulate on travel.state.gov.
- Register for the show as soon as possible and request a Letter of Invitation.
- Within a few days of processing your registration payment, PACK EXPO International will send you an email with a PDF of your Letter of Invitation. Print this letter to bring to your visa interview.
- Reserve your hotel room through the show’s official Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) and include the confirmation in the papers you bring to your interview.
- Use My Show Planner to find exhibitors, create an agenda with specific suppliers you intend to see at the show and print out your agenda to present at your visa interview.
- Compile additional evidence that demonstrates your purpose in attending PACK EXPO International and your intent to return home after the show. This includes:
- Proof of employment
- Proof of family ties, home ownership and other financial interests
- Records of previous trips out of the country
For the best prices and service, reserve your room through the official PACK EXPO Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision).
If you have any questions about hotel reservations, send an email to [email protected] or call toll free +1-866-523-0877.
Please note: Beware of third-party hotel broker scams, demanding pre-payment. No deposits are charged at the time of booking. All reservations for PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2020 require a credit card guarantee or a check deposit.